Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back from 2 Weeks in Alaska

I spent the last two weeks in Alaska with Loni, Mina, Stan, and my boys.  

I went with the attitude that Loni taught me "I am never going to see these people again."  Loni and I made spectacles of ourselves many times, and made sure to include Mina and Stan when they were available.  The youngest pretended he didn't know us, and the oldest joined in as much as he could.  

We heard you are part of "the fun family" or "that family" a lot. 

Loni and I made sure to take multiple pics of the youngest every day just to annoy him.  

The scenery was beautiful.  Rex the bartender was a genius.  Marc Antoine was a wonderful dancer and saxophone player.  

I only fell on my face once, and I hadn't been drinking.

There will be lots of picture posts to follow in the next few days once I catch up with home life.  In the meantime, here is a fun one from the day the boys and I took a helicopter ride to Meade Glacier and walked around.  

The oldest and me on Meade Glacier


3 comments:

Loni said...

It may have moved into my #1 slot of all-time great vacations. It has definitely moved into my #1 slot for best of cruises.

Deborah said...

Love the updates from Loni about your trip. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.