Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Itzel Family is Coming!

The Itzel Family will be back in concert at Good Shepherd UMC on December 6, 2009 at 6:00 P.M. They were at the church last year and I came away so energized and entertained.

I am not one that attends a lot of events at church being that I am so set in my ways, and the fact that I spend my entire day there so it is hard to go back for other events, but this is not one I will miss.

If you would like to hear a sample of their music you can go to www.billandkarenitzel.com.

I know this is a busy time of year for everyone, but taking the time out to hear the Itzel Family is worth it. This concert is free to the public, but a love offering for the Itzel Family will be collected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw them last year and they were wonderful! I look forward to seeing them again!

Catmom5