Saturday, May 28, 2011

Yes, I am Alive and Well

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I have had time to really sit and post on this blog.  

I would like to thank all of you that read this blog regularly that have reached out to check on me.  I received several emails and FB messages asking if something was wrong.  

Nothing is really wrong. Just busy, and then tired.  

I am still trying to recover full range of motion in my arm.  It is not going as well as I had hoped, and now my next set of PT visits has been denied, so I will have to go through another appeal.  The Dr. also mentioned that he might need to go back in and "loosen" things up.  Not too excited about that idea.

I also had to get through the youngest's graduation, and I have been very upset over some observations of my oldest's relationship that makes me feel like I failed as a parent.  

Mostly though, I have just been busy.  

I will try to do better so I don't worry my friends that keep up with me through this blog. 



No comments: