Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Time Flies

I have neglected this blog.  Certainly not on purpose, but mostly because life has just been flying by the last year. 

The oldest received his Master's in May, 2014 and the youngest received his Bachelor's the same week.

The youngest started working on his Master's in August, 2014.

In September, 2014 I went on a cruise with one of my adopted daughter's to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

The oldest married in October, 2014.

2014 seemed to end in a blur with the holidays and work.

So far in 2015 I have finished the second phase of a big project at work.

My youngest adopted daughter received her Master's in May, 2015.

I have just returned from wonderful trip to Bella Vista, Arkansas.  I fished every day but one, I didn't catch enough fish, but I was relaxed and enjoyed being on the lake.

I am in the process of rearranging parts of the house and doing a huge clean up of old items. 

Life is good.


No comments: