Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love/Hate url

I think you call it the "url", I just call it the link. Either way, I love/hate the link for this blog. I was so excited when I met a goal by starting a blog, that I didn't think much about www.weightofit.blogspot.com. When I was reviewing the blog today I glanced at it and read weigh to fit, and I became very upset. I was going to delete my account and try the whole thing over, but then I realized - so what. I am weighing to get fit every week at TOPS. So I took a deep breath, and said "move on," and I am, little by little, minute by minute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl - found your blog link on AllenOnline. I had a thought for you. The Weigh To Fit It All is also appropriate. You are trying to fit in this new world of being without your husband,. Some days you feel the weight of it. Others you find new weighs to fit. Okay I know weighs isn't ways but maybe thinking of this play on words will help you realize you did pick a perfect URL. I enjoyed your blog. Have been thinking about starting one myself for a long time. If I do I'll share the link with you. Hope you don't mind me checking in here from to time. Oh and I read that book you mentioned - It happens every spring. It was a nice, gentle read. Which is good to have in these less than nice and gentle times. All the best to you. Workingmom

Cheryl said...

Workingmom,

I like your comment about how I am trying to fit into this new world without Raymond. I am trying to find new "weighs" to fit.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you again. See you on Allenonline.

Cheryl