Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Home


I am happy when I am in my house.  It is my favorite place to be. 

Last night was I was very happy in my home because my girls and my BFF were here.  Even though I was running around trying to find something I have misplaced, their presence made me so very happy. 

L was knitting and watching "Survivor" and "The Mentalist." 

M was studying for a test today.

BFF was looking at fabric and relaxing.

The only thing that would have made it better is if the boys had been in the other room laughing and goofing off.


3 comments:

Loni said...

had a blast; but think troll Russell was gambling rather heavily to show off the idol and then not use the thing... looking fwd to the finale.. ps you make awesome Grilled Cheese.

Unknown said...

You can tell that I felt at home when I curled up with your afghan - so comfy. Can't wait for next week.

Loni said...

Happy Home makes for a Happy Mamma... we like that.