Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mobia


I finally finished settling my mother's estate and decided to give myself another gift from my mother.  A Mobia by Nautilus. 

I missed my treadmill more than I thought I would and started looking into something new to replace it.  I found this on the internet and thought it would be a good choice.  Then I had Loni and Sis look into it too. 

It was set up on Saturday, December 19 and I love it! 

The promotion for it says you will see benefits if you use it 30 minutes three times a week.  I will admit that I can not do 30 minutes at a time yet.  However, I can do it several times a day.  At first after 2 minutes I was done for.  This morning I did 8 minutes and could have probably made it 10, but I am easily bored and I had nothing to watch.  I was reading but I had been reading in bed for hours so was ready to move on.  I will get on it several more times today. 

I think this is a good choice for me to get more exercise, especially since I am working longer hours now.  Even when I was getting home at 3 p.m. I wouldn't get out of the house.

Now that I have been told I am a diabetic it is even more important that I exercise regularly.  I want to stay off medication as long as possible, which means I must lose weight (which I have been doing) in 2010. I can no longer keep talking about losing weight, I must take action.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Never fear, you have others on the weight loss journey with you. Now more than ever, I need to stick with it. Remember, together we can.