Thursday, July 15, 2010

Still Remodeling

The remodeling project is still going on.  Everything looks great and John is really a good guy.  He had some other jobs pending so I told him to go work on those for a couple of days and then come back here since I am not in a big hurry. 

The current plan is to finish out the trimming and the bookcase this weekend so they can start painting next week.  The problem today is that the paint I picked for the mantel and bookcase was either mixed wrong or is nothing like the sample card.  We are going to try another coat, and if it is not better...back for another sample.

I miss quilting, but I am doing okay without the television and computer most of the time.

The new patio/deck is very nice and I have already spent many hours out there enjoying my swing, fountain, and the stars.

No comments: