Monday, July 26, 2010

New Patio

I love my new patio.  I have been swinging in my porch swing and watching my color changing solar lights until almost 1:00 A.M. every day.

My critters disappeared while the bulk of the work was being done outside, but they are starting to return now.  

The birds did not have the feeders for a couple of weeks, but we filled the feeders late last week and now the birds are back.  I got tickled at a finch last night that was sliding down a piece of wood in a bucket.  He took the trip several times.  It was a very rough piece of wood, so I hope he had a mate to pick out the splinters. 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to see that Mama's animals are coming back. They wanted to let John work in peace outside before they came back.

Loni said...

Now hopefully your slithering creatures don't decide they like the deck.