Friday, January 2, 2009

Big Accomplishment (for me) and Very Nice Evening


I hate doing paperwork, I particularly hate doing paperwork that leads to bigger things. So today, after I don't want to admit to how many mistakes yesterday on the paperwork, my youngest and I went to get our passports. The boys are going to Costa Rica this summer and the youngest did not have a passport. I did not have one either and decided I needed one in case I needed to get to Costa Rica if there is an emergency, certainly not because I want to travel. I had everything in place and made my oldest double check before we drove up there today. There was one little glitch once we started the process, it was getting the woman to understand that yes my youngest had a father on the birth certificate, but no the father was not present, but I was presenting a death certificate. She still wasn't getting it, so I finally had to say "His father is DEAD." I hate saying that, but she did finally get it and we moved on. As usual my picture is horrible, but my son's is cute. That was a big accomplishment for me to get that all done.

Tonight I went out with Sister "T" for dinner and a movie. We went to Nate's Seafood and then to see "Doubt." Excellent movie. The acting is terrific. The cinematography was excellent. I particularly liked how many times the name Raymond came up. Very appropriate since this would have been our 27th wedding anniversary. It made me happy.

Came home to play Quirkle and watch Life on dvd.

Very nice evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the food at Nate's? Was it really pricey?

Catmom5