Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, It Was Not a Coke


BFF Jill and I had a girl's night tonight. We went to dinner and, even though it was a restaurant I eat at frequently, I had a reaction to my dinner. A reaction means many long trips to the bathroom and it makes me very weak and tired. My stomach finally calmed down and Jill and I were able to have some fun, but after she left it started up again.

I finally told the boys were were heading to Sonic and I got a small Sprite. It seems to be helping and I should be all better in the morning.

I never ever know what is going to set me off, but I have a feeling that tonight it was because I ate a raw carrot before we left for dinner, and then I had a salad. Lettuce seems to really bother me lately. I had some on a sandwich last week and was sick all day.

Still it was great being with Jill. I had enough magazines here to entertain her as I ran back and forth to the bathroom, and when I wasn't in the bathroom I was beating her in a game of Split. I beat her bad. (HAHAHAHA Jill)


No comments: