Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh, I'm the One Making that Sound




It is so much fun!! Thanks to Stan (Mina's Man-husband) I now have a Wii Fit. Any time I cannot find something from one of the game companies I turn to Stan. He knows where to go.

I am having so much fun with it. I am trying to do 45 minutes a day, but I am usually dong an hour because it is so addictive. It is fun to be able to get up and move with company (the other miis) without feeling like I am being judged. Last night I unlocked boxing and advanced boxing. That was terrific. I also unlocked some more balance games etc.

This morning when I rolled over to get out of bed I kept hearing this strange sound, I paused to really listen and then realized it was me going "ow, ow, ow." I definitely am using muscles I haven't used in a while.

Another great benefit is that my youngest does it with me. We have laughed and laughed and laughed (at me).

Thanks Stan!

No comments: