Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Menopause the Musical"

On June 3, Loni, Mina, Jill and I went to see "Menopause the Musical" at the Majestic in Dallas.  We were supposed to go last year for Mina's birthday, but her travel schedule did not allow us time. 

It was a fabulous, fun night.  What a great musical and so true!  I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.

At the end of the musical they invite all woman that have been through or going through the "change" to come up on stage.  Loni looked at me and said "That would be daring Mama."  So up there I went.  
I wish I had the words to explain the bonding that happened up there among all those strangers.  It was so much fun.  We were all laughing at ourselves and trying to kick our legs in the right direction at the right time.  The woman in front of me lost her shoe and we all found that hilarious.  It was truly an amazing experience, and yes, a very daring for me.  

Thank you Loni for inviting me along.  

I recommend this musical to all women.  I have the cd in the car and it helps me get to work in the morning, the entire five minute drive in the light is red. 



1 comment:

Loni said...

Truly hilarious and thanks to you and Auntie Jill for being part of the "Gift".