Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Still Remodeling

John, my Eldin Bernecky, started back on the playroom today.  All the paneling had to come down since we cannot find anything like it and we have a huge bald area where the fireplace used to be. We came to an agreement on the paint colors, along with the location of the new lights and the 2 ceiling fans before I went to work.

John and I also agreed on the paint colors for the foyer today and the trim that will go in that room. 

I can't wait to have my house back in place.  Even though John is extremely particular, always cleans up every night, and can be very funny to have around, it will be nice to know that I can safely wear my wonderful ratty robe again without worries that someone is going to walk into the house.


5 comments:

Loni said...

hmmm... it's all about the ratty robe....

Cheryl said...

Yes. Yes it is. I want to be cremated in my ratty robe and nothing else!

Unknown said...

Do you actually think ratty robe is going to make it that long?

Anonymous said...

Ratty robe won't make it that long. Bank on it. :-)

Catmom5

Cheryl said...

Make no mistake, as long as one string exists the ratty robe will exist and I will find a way to wear it.