Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Total Fascination

I am so totally fascinated by the blog:

http://celebritycosmeticsurgery.blogspot.com/

I am always interested in human behavior, and the people addicted to plastic surgery definitely peak my interest.

It freaks me out what people do to their body in order to stay “young” or “beautiful” or “marketable.”

I can understand having bad teeth fixed. That can be a health issue was well as cosmetic. I can understand having surgery to correct sinus issues, or any other surgery that simply improves your health, but how does having extremely fat lips improve your life?

Some of these people will never look normal again.

I am not one of the “beautiful” people. I’m okay with that.

I’m a good mother. I was the best wife I knew how to be. I am a good daughter. I also try really hard to be a good friend. I would rather be remembered for those things than for my looks. (Of course, if some people would rather remember be for my not so great looking looks – well then they have their own problems.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Correction:
You are a GREAT mother, a FANTASTIC daugher, a WONDERFUL friend and an AMAZING person in general. Everyone knows how wonderful Raymond was - you were his mate for a reason!!!

And you are BEAUTIFUL too. Your beauty glows from the inside out!!!
Oh, and I forgot to mention an INCREDIBLE COOK!!!

Cheryl said...

(No money exchanged hands for this comment)

SHHHH, don't tell anyone about my cooking abilities. They might actually want me to cook around here sometime.