Sunday, January 17, 2010

2 1/2 Baths - 2 1/2 People - Always Waiting

There are 2 1/2 baths in this house.  My youngest has been home for a month and the oldest has been in and out for a month so I am going to call it 2 1/2 people living here.  I am always waiting for my bathroom.

Yes, I am eccentric and only like my bathroom and that is why I am waiting, but why does the youngest like my bathroom?  He has his own 1/2 bath and the oldest is not here so he has full access to the master bath with the giant shower, but every time I want to go into my bathroom he is in there.

I'm sitting here in my towel wrap right now waiting to go in and finish getting ready for church.  It seems like I will never get in the bathroom.

The youngest goes back to school on Monday and once again I will have the house and my bathroom to myself.  It may be a few days before I miss him.

Tick tock, I need to leave for church.  I guess I will go drag him out of there.  I am tired of waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.