Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pouting


I am pouting because I went shopping with BFF today to use coupons and gift cards.  We went to Joann Fabrics because I had coupons and she had a gift card. As she was standing in line to have her fabric cut I spied something I thought she would like...a blue sewing basket with cats on it.  Well she went gaga over it and ended up getting a good deal on it with my coupons and her gift card. I am pouting about it because I could not find a nice green one.

I can't pout too much though because I got a fabulous deal on a great green purse at Macy's and BFF let me use her coupon to get an even better deal. 

Still I want a pretty green sewing basket. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess we will have to keep an eye out for one for you!

Loni said...

I'm sure you'll find one at some point; but sounds like you both came home with good loot on sale, so that's a good thing.