Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary from Raymond


Today is my 28th wedding anniversary, and Raymond gave me a terrific gift.

For years Raymond and I talked about having Solatubes put into my dark living room and other areas of the house. Only after Raymond got sick we decided not to put them in because he slept in the living room so much and it was so hard for him to sleep we decided to leave the living room dark.

Today I had three solatubes installed and I used Raymond's money to pay for the entire thing so it was like he was giving me an anniversary gift.  

The installer Scott was terrific.  He explained everything to me and he did a great job of cleaning up after he finished working.

It has made a huge difference, especially in the laundry room, except we keep trying to turn the lights off. 


2 comments:

Loni said...

Good for you; I'm missing my Thursdays at Mamma's.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great gift.