Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daring Cheryl Update


 Here is an update on how I am doing on my daring tasks for this 51st year of my life:

  1. Drive to DFW Airport.  - I have accomplished this task several times now.  Not alone, but without a lot of guidance the last couple of times. I am pretty sure I could do it by myself if I had too now.
  2. Change a tire. - Not done, may not get done.  I may not have the strength to do this one.
  3. Drive to Fort Worth Zoo. - Done
  4. Ride Dart train to Downtown Dallas. - Soon, I have a plan.
  5. Try new food at regular restaurants. - Tried a couple of new restaurants, but not new food yet.
Bonus:
Got on stage and kicked up my feet at "Menopause, The Musical"
Remodeled the two biggest rooms in my house.
Added a very nice patio deck to back of house.

3 comments:

Loni said...

You are doing really good on your dares! Happy to share the journey.

Loni said...

DART Rail info: http://www.dart.org/riding/dartrail.asp

Unknown said...

Way to go mama!!! You are doing really well on being daring this year. Count me in for the DART adventure.