Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trip to Fort Worth Zoo 10/10/10

Gorilla - best picture I could get since the rest of the time he was showing his backside.

    We fed the birds.  After a while your arm gets tired.  Loni got a bird to sit on her stick.  I wasn't so lucky.  The nice thing was they had big sinks to wash up in a when you left.  Happy to report no bird doodoo was released in my vicinity during the aviary visit.
I enjoyed all the different turtles.

Saltwater Croc

I wasn't tall enough to get a good picture of his cute face.

Flamingos do not smell as bad as penguins because they are in the open air.
Penguins - like them but their exhibit always smells bad.



Prairie dogs are the cutest.
Spotted Pond Turtle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the Meercat pictures? I love Meercats!!!

Cheryl said...

I like prairie dogs and turtles so no meerkat pics. Maybe Loni took one, but I don't think so as we were looking over instead of into the exhibit.