Friday, July 1, 2011

Accomplishments #180-182

Keeping track of my accomplishments keeps me from being depressed because I am not doing anything after work.  I do a lot, it is just at odd hours.
  • Mail, lots of junk to recycle this week
  • Laundry, washed and dried, not put away
  • A couple of Thank You cards written
  • Birthday gifts for friends wrapped, cards written
  • Still working on my closet. It seems I decide to donate another shirt about every other day.  I am afraid to take the donation basket out of my bedroom because I know I will stop cleaning out the closet.
  • Dusted art work 


    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I LOVE my coasters!!!!
    They are nicely displayed on my end tables in my living den.
    Also to my surprise I have a light cranberry cruet sitting on one table so it all ties in nicely. I will never throw them away.
    Now little miss J who came over and saw them wanted to know why I had them. I told her they were a birthday gift especially made for Grammie. Oh, but I like Pink! Too bad they are mine. She'll have to inherit them.