Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Want to Shave My Head

I need a haircut. I am trying to delay it for many reasons. One being I hate spending the money. The other is that I am in the mood to shave my head.

I really hate how hair feels on my head. I often fantasize about shaving my head and being done with it all. However, I know from the years that Raymond spent having to shave his head due to the side effects of the chemo that it is not that easy. I know that it would probably itch coming back in. I know that I would have to wear a hat whenever I went outside. I hate hats as much as I hate the feel of hair on my head.

I also know that there are many people in the world that would love to have hair so I feel guilty about even thinking about shaving my head.

Maybe I'll just go get a really short haircut and pretend I'm bald.

No comments: