Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Odd Dream

I had the oddest dream last night.

Raymond and I were shopping at this very unique shop. It had plants and pottery, but was very unorganized and difficult to maneuver a wheelchair through. We were buying things for a house we were moving into that was being completely remodeled, but we weren't going to live there.

I was buying some very cool, very distinct pieces of pottery. I can still remember the designs. Raymond was making sure to get the name of every potter that had designed the pieces.

Our pastor was there. I never could figure out if he was shopping or working there as he was rearranging things in the storeroom, but was a little dressed up to be dealing with plants. There were several other former members of our church there too.

I remember being very frustrated because they didn't have any plants I wanted.

Made my night very odd, but interesting.

No comments: