Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopping with BFF

It is no secret I hate to shop. Thank goodness I have a BFF that will go shopping with me and put up with me.

My BFF J and I started our morning out by having breakfast with Santa at the church, then we went shopping. I had coupons to Kohl's so that is where we went. At the first Kohl's I found several tops but only after I tried on about 12.

We then hit another Kohl's where I did not find any more tops, but I did find a rug to put under my desk at work because my feet get so cold on that tile floor, an ornament for BFF J, a new mug to drink out of at work, and a green towel with a sunflower on it ... kitchen or bathroom?

One more stop at Hallmark to spend BFF J's coupons and where I got a new reed diffuser.

I kept BFF J out too long when she should have been home with her family, but I had such a great time. We just do not get to spend enough time together.

Hopefully she will get to come over next week and work on blankets for the wounded soldiers.

No comments: