Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lordy Lordy

I grew up hearing "Lordy, Lordy." Never thought much about it until today when it popped in my head while riding with my youngest as he practiced driving.

This child is so different from the oldest. The oldest still will not pull out onto a road unless he cannot see a car for two miles. Not the youngest. He is able to pull out onto a road with the best of them, even though he has only driven about five times. He says he has learned from watching me. Now that's scary.

He is also great at backing up. Not my forte. Of course he got a little over confident today and almost took out part of my workshop because he did not realize how close I had parked to the house to carry in my daily baggage.

This boy drives with confidence, and yet great safety as long as he is not in the right lane. He still really likes to hug that right lane.

I swear he drives like his dad. It just takes me right back in time.

I still do not like riding with him, but then I do not like riding with anyone.


No comments: