Friday, July 31, 2009

Missing Raymond

I am missing Raymond tonight and decided I wanted him on here with me so I can pop up some of my favorite pictures no matter where I am. Thanks Sis.



Christmas '81



January 2, 1982



Free Photo probably around '84


On one of our trips back to KY before kids

On a hike, on vacation



Raymond and our dog, Waltzing Matilda

Raymond, Arlie Sparks (my dad), and G.T. Catron (his grandpa)

On another hike.

Raymond won a car on the radio!

We move to our dream property in 1993.

Best Vacation Ever! Top of Laurel Falls
Smokey Mountains, TN

At the cabin in the Smokey Mountains, TN

Christmas

One of our last vacations, Pine Meadow Cabins, Broken Bow, OK

Yes, I know he doesn't look well in this picture, but his illness did not keep us from enjoying life.

Raymond's Avatar

I miss you Raymond. You would be so proud and amazed at our boys.

I can have happy days, but they are never as bright without you.

2 comments:

Catmom5 said...

When we were at the farm last time we found Raymond's memorial program. Mom had put it with some of her other treasures, hidden in the tv cabinet. It was a difficult day but when we found it, I just sat down and smiled. It was like Raymond was saying Hello! to me. Work was a little bit easier after that.

Boy, he was HANDSOME!!!! You were pretty darn cute too!!!

Loni said...

I love all the pictures... though I still have trouble with the blonde thing; you are such a red-head in spirit.

And goodness; the one of Raymond with a profile view of his face.. i see your eldest clearly in that one.

Thx for sharing. Hugs & Love!