Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I enjoyed being with my boys over Labor Day.

I picked the youngest up from TAMS on Friday and then he and I ran an errand on the way home to pick him up some necessary items for his dorm room, including 42 cans of Annie's Cheesy Ravioli that was on sale $1.00 a can. We then came home and made spaghetti and watched dvd's.

Saturday there was an emergency at the church so the boys and I went over there to get things back on track. After getting the emergency taken care of we went to Mimi's for breakfast, followed by Target and a couple of other stops.

The youngest has friends over later on Saturday, and my BFF came over for several hours.

Sunday I stopped by a friend's house as he and his wife were having a get together. I did not stay long as I am not much of a party person. When I got home, the boys and I hit the 20% off everything sale at "Half Price Books" and then the sale at "Entertainmart." After wearing ourselves out shopping we stopped for dinner and then came home to play games and watch dvds.

Monday was a lazy day with the boys followed by taking the youngest back to campus in the evening.

The traffic coming home was horrible. I was glad my oldest went along for company.

It was very hard to get up and go to work this morning.

No comments: