Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Boring Life Right Now

My life is boring right now.

BFF is sick. Did not get my night out with my Tues. night girls and I won't be able to do Survivor night. I'm just hanging on for the weekend.

I have big plans for the weekend.

Best thing about this weekend is that both boys will be with me Friday night. YEAH!!! The oldest is even going to spend the night so that will be terrific.

Saturday is the Cottonwood Arts Festival. I have no wall space left but if I see something that "speaks" to me, I am not going to leave it behind.

I also hope the three of us can go to a movie on Sunday.

A real family weekend.

Of course, I still hope BFF will be better and we can celebrate her birthday Saturday night, as long as she doesn't bring over any germs.

1 comment:

Loni said...

For some that might be boring; for others that might be just what they want. Enjoy time with the boys this weekend; missed Survivor Night and had a power blip so my DVD was blinkie and no recording, so I'll have to watch it on the Web. Luv U!