Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bruises and More Bruises

I have bruises all over my legs and arms today just because I decided it was time to put my living room into its spring, summer and fall bird watching arrangement.

When I moved it into the winter arrangement in December I had the oldest help me.  Since I don't know when I will see him again, and my youngest won't be home again until next weekend I decided to do it myself around 10:00 P.M. last night.  

I think the long bruise across the front of my thigh is from using my leg to help push a couple of tables around.  The long one across my upper arm is from moving the Mobia.  The small one on my arm is from when I knocked the vacuum cleaner into myself.  The various other ones across my lower arms and legs are probably just from running into things as I was tugging and pushing pieces of furniture from one side of the room to the other.  

Only one bruise actually hurts, and that is the one across my thigh.  I'm sure I won't notice once I start my bird watching for the day.

1 comment:

Loni said...

Well next time just let the girls help out.