Monday, February 15, 2010

Over 72 Hours

I have not stepped outside my house for over 72 hours and it has been wonderful. I love being in my home.

I came home from work Friday around noon and worked on laundry.  Friday night my BFF came over for a sleepover and we quilted all evening and watched movies.  

Saturday it was a full house with BFF, L and M.  We each did our own thing while watching the Olympics.  

Sunday I spent the day quilting.

Today it was quilting, napping and talking to a friend that gave me a call.

Of course there has been lots of reading each evening once I am in bed. 

Tomorrow it is back to work and I will have to leave but it has been a wonderful three days. I really think I could be a hermit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so enjoyed Saturday. Looking to coming back this Saturday (unless you have something else scheduled).

Loni said...

Well, it was a good hermit 72 hours... which is better than those sicker than a dog and barely have enough energy to get up from the bed to the bathroom kind of 72 hours.