Sunday, February 7, 2010

Great Weekend

I have had a great weekend with my youngest. 
 
After dinner with the girls Friday night we played a game of Quirkle, and watched "Pinky and the Brain" dvds.  

Saturday we watched "Pinky and the Brain" until it was time for his friend to come visit. In the evening both boys and I went shopping and the youngest and I picked up used copies of the first two seasons of "Psych" and some "Rocky and Bullwinkle." Later my BFF came over to quilt and we all watched "Psych."

Today it has been a day of him working on homework next to me while I quilt and watching "Psych."  I think it was just the restful type of weekend we both needed.  

I will have to take him back to campus tonight, but I am sending him off with some healthy snacks and he has finished his laundry so all is good.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like it was a great weekend for both of you.