Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enough About my Hair Already!

Last Thursday I had my hair cut into a new style.  I like it very much.  Very easy to fix in the morning, yet very "chic" according to one co-worker.

On Friday I saw two of my co-workers and they both remarked about how much they liked it.  Once, which was enough.  

Over the weekend a couple of other friends told me they liked it.  By now I am thinking I made a good choice and I am glad no one thinks it is hideous.

Monday, I saw the co-worker that called it "chic."  Then another co-worker came in and just would not stop talking about my hair. All day long there were comments about how wonderful my hair looked, and what a great haircut.  It started to make me a little uncomfortable. When my haircut was part of a discussion in a meeting we all attended I was really uncomfortable.

Tuesday, it was the same thing.  This one co-worker just kept telling me and others that came into the office about my hair and how "sassy" it was.  It was starting to make me really squirmy because I saw no reason to keep bringing up my hair. 

Today I found out that this co-worker brought up my haircut in a higher level meeting, one I was not required to attend. WHAT? 

Enough already! Quit talking about my hair! 

At least my other co-workers are getting some enjoyment out of it.  They are now mimicking the other co-worker and adding their own comments.  I was ready for some comic relief.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok - I guess I shouldn't tell you how much I love your new hair style (wink).