Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks to my Peeps!

My BFF just added to my turtle and solar light collection with this great gift:
.Moonrays 91515 Solar Powered Turtles on a Log with Glowing Shells 

I have them out in the flower garden hoping to charge them, but it is raining and overcast, so it may be a couple  of days before I get to see them at their  brightest.  They are a terrific addition.

The whole gang is adding to my oasis.  Mina and Stan added some beautiful green striped chair  cushions that are super  comfortable.

Loni added solar star string  lights for the big tree at the end of the patio, and a really cute ceramic turtle for the flower bed.

Jill has added solar lights and lanterns. 

Someone will probably have to eventually donate an  alarm clock so I don't end up sleeping out there all night, or mosquito netting would be helpful, then it wouldn't matter if I slept through the alarm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the newest addition to the oasis. It really is turning into your private sanctuary.