Saturday, September 4, 2010

Youngest Home

I know he has only been gone since August 24, but it is so nice to have my youngest home for the weekend. 

My BFF and I went to get him today and then stopped at Beth Marie's for ice cream before heading home.  It was a nice to have company on the trip for a change, except BFF started whining a little just before we arrived on campus.  She was bored. She did say it was worth it after she had the ice cream. She wants to go back with me on Monday to take him back to campus so we can stop there again.  

Tonight the youngest put together some shelves for me and set up the refrigerator I bought the boys for their new "Man Cave.'  He also helped me in the kitchen, and went skunk hunting with me.

We went out and had his favorite new treat Sonic's Blended Root Beer Float with Chocolate.  I know it sounds gross, but it isn't. 

Now it is off to bed to get up and start over again tomorrow.  The oldest will be here for a short time then and we will finish up the "Man Cave."

1 comment:

Loni said...

It was nice to have him home this weekend and in a fairly chipper mood too.