Thursday, March 15, 2007

WELCOME BACK HAPPY, and yes I am shouting


I woke up happy today. It has been a while since that has happened. It feels so great.

In the past when I would wake up happy I would be making a lot of noise by the time I hit the kitchen. When I wake up happy I like to hum, whistle, sing, bang pots and pans, or do anything else that makes noise. To me making noise when you are happy in the morning just lets the world know that you are happy to be alive.

My loudness in the morning was never a hit with Raymond. Raymond was not a morning person, and neither is my oldest. Raymond did not like noise in the morning, and neither does the oldest. Raymond would growl, ask me to be quiet, etc. and that was way before he became ill. I usually just ignored him, unless he was feeling bad, or wait until he left for work. When my oldest says something I just tell him he is not going to interfere with my morning happiness.

I have missed being loud in the morning. It seems that for the past year I have just been getting up and turning on GMA and watching it until it is over or until I go walk or run an errand. I probably have the television on loud because I am doing other things while watching, but it is not the loudness of happy.

I hope I wake up happy tomorrow. If I do, listen up. You might be able to hear me.

No comments: