Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chair Fund

Several people have asked me about my chair fund because they can see on this blog that it is going slow.

I haven't forgotten the chair fund, it is just that I get hit really hard this time of year with car and house insurance being due within less than a month of each other, and there have been some home repair expenses included. Since I try to live without touching savings (except for the septic repair), there is not a lot of extra for the chair fund this time of year.

I think June will be a good month for the fund though because with the boys gone for nine days I should be able to save on groceries and put that money towards the chair.

I am picturing a green chair in my mind.

1 comment:

Loni said...

it's ok, it is what it is... there's no deadline... of course if the current chair attacks enough people maybe they will start leaving their spare change in it for you :)