Sunday, May 17, 2009

Perfect Poached Eggs

I love poached eggs. When we go out to breakfast, I want poached eggs. If I am only making eggs for me, they are poached, unless I feel lucky and make soft-boiled.

I have two egg poachers. One for the microwave which makes horrible tough eggs, and a metal one for the stove top which only works well if you make enough eggs to fill all the cups, otherwise the water boils up and makes your eggs wet.

Sis bought some poach pods and tried them out. I had been looking at them, but wanted a first hand review. She liked hers and gave me tips on how to make them work better.

Yesterday I bought my own poach pods. Of course, I was thrilled that they were green.

Today I tried them out. My eggs turned out perfect, so much so that the oldest wanted to try them. I'm so happy I can have great poached eggs at home now.

No comments: