Sunday, May 31, 2009

Went to see "Star Trek"

The boys and I went to see "Star Trek" this evening. It was good. I think it could have been about 10 minutes shorter, but I was fascinated with making comparisons, and I thought the guy that played Nero was really good looking, so it kept my interest. I really think the casting of the movie was excellent.

I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had to watch so many action movie previews before the movie started. I was really starting to get jumpy. G.I. Joe and Transformer previews made me edgy. Of course, they could have showed me about 30 more minutes of the new Johnny Depp movie previews. He looked really handsome as Dillinger.

I also was having a problem because I am not used to going to the theater at that time of the day. We usually go first thing on Sunday mornings, so the smell of all the food in the theater with us was really gagging me. The guys sitting next to me had something that really smelled bad. I spent the first part of the movie with my hand over my nose and mouth and breathing through my mouth.

As always I enjoyed watching my boys watch the movie. Their reactions to things crack me up.

All in all a very nice evening.

No comments: