Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Accomplishments #35, #36 , #37, #38, and #39

I will admit that during this cold snap accomplishments have been difficult to well... accomplish.  However, I still managed to do a little something every day. 

Yesterday and today the sun has been out and I have been more in the mood to move around and get things done.

So here goes:

#35:   Cleaned kitchen, did dishes, ran dishwasher, cleaned counters and appliances., picked up around living room where I had been getting thread everywhere while hand quilting.

#36:   Emptied dishwasher, gathered all the trash in the house, took the trash and the recycling out to the bins.  Picked up some in the man cave.  

#37:   Laundry, laundry, laundry, folding, folding, folding, then putting it all away.

#38:  Cleaned off the trunk and set up the new fish tank.

#39:  Late night, so I just picked up a few things that needed to be put in their proper place and went through magazines to see what needed to be recycled.  

Something happened and an earlier post of accomplishments did not post to the blog, so I just added to it.  I have to admit it is a struggle for me not to come home some days and just totally veg out on the couch, but knowing I have to be accountable to myself in writing makes me do at least one small thing.  Tonight I would have rather laid under the quilt and stayed warm.



No comments: