Monday, February 14, 2011

Accomplishments #42, #43, and #44

The weather warmed up and the sun came out making it much easier to accomplish things around the house.

Day #42:  I did laundry, worked on organizing items that had been dumped into what used to be the computer room, finished filing and putting away items left over from bathroom remodel, worked on paperwork.

Day 43:  I did 4 loads of laundry (which included the youngest's loads from school since he was doing something for me), vacuumed the living room/part of play room, loaded the dishwasher, scrubbed pots and pans, folded and put away laundry, and dusted living room.  I also repaired a quilt I use on the couch. 

Day 44:  Cleaned out the inside of my car.  
I am really pleased with how most of the house is looking now.  My pottery collection needs some attention, but that will have to wait until I can stand to be in the kitchen long enough to take care of cleaning all the shelves. It is still too cold in there.  Plus, my shoulder will have to be up to dealing with all those pieces. 

No comments: