Friday, February 18, 2011

Accomplishments #45-#48

Haven't been on the computer as much this week, but I have been working on my accomplishments.

#45: I still had quite a few things I needed to do in the kitchen from Sunday, so I caught up on all of those. Including going through the pantry and looking for things that I would never eat but ended up in there any way.  I picked up things from around the house that just seemed to land where they wanted over the weekend.

#46: I came home between work and TOPS and collected up all the garbage cans in the house and took out the garbage to the cans and then rolled the garbage and recycling cans to the street (not a short distance).  It had been two weeks since I had been able to take out the garbage due to weather, and the recycling was almost over flowing.  I came back in and put bags back into the inside cans, then went back to work until TOPS.

#47:  I picked up in my room, worked in the laundry room a little, and cleaned up the kitchen and ran the dishwasher after Loni went home from our "Survivor" and "Criminal Minds" evening. 

#48:  Paperwork, paperwork. Bills have been coming in this week so I started sorting through everything and trying to organize what goes where in the my files.  

Keeping up with everything is paying off.  The youngest noticed how nice everything looked, and I was able to bring my Super Seniors to the house yesterday without worrying what they would think if there was any clutter since their houses look like showcases. 

I also managed to get quite a bit of quilting done this week and read a book.  That is always wonderful.



No comments: