Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finding Me Continues

I continue on with my search for me. 

I went to the Watters Creek Arts Festival today, by myself, and wandered in and out of the booths talking to the different artists, some were new to me, others are like old friends and hugged me as I entered.

I had to laugh at some of the messages I received in some of the booths.  In one booth the first piece of art I saw said "Give Love a Chance."  

Another booth had some great car chimes.  The first one I picked up said "Trust" and then I grabbed the next one and it said "Believe in Yourself."  Before I was done going through all the booths, the universe had provided me several messages. 

At one point I called Randy and told him that I was being kicked black and blue at this festival.  He thought it was hilarious. 

I am going to keep my mind open and pay attention to the universe, but I can only be kicked so far!

I have noticed that hawk is staying silent.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! The Universe is trying to send you subtle messages. The hawk wants you to figure this out for yourself.