Saturday, May 5, 2012

More from Cottonwood Art Festival, Spring 2012

I bought more than just rings from the Cottonwood Art Festival today.

I added another print to my collection from Andy Van Schyndle, his booth is under the name Wagalabagala.  My oldest and his girlfriend have quite a collection from Andy, but I am only interested in his pieces that have turtles in them.  The print I bought today is entitled "A Tree Made for Swinging."

A Tree Made for Swinging by Andy Van Schyndle








This is not the piece I purchased from Mark Radenacher of Eureka Springs, but it is the type of tile I purchased.  Really great man. I hope to visit him in his studio next time I am in Eureka Springs.

www.leafshadows.net


One of my favorite booths today was occupied by Jeff Dallas of Tile Tempo from Grafton, Wisconsin.  He had some awesome turtle art!  I could not afford the piece I really wanted, but I did come away with a small tile.  

I also picked up a couple of tiles from the artists I bought my Breathe tile from at Artscape. 

The oldest has some work to do tomorrow in getting my new pieces up on the walls.

I love Cottonwood Art Festival!

No comments: