Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Baby is Sick

I am very aware that my baby is 19 years old now, but he has been very sick for the last 24 hours and it hurts me as much now as it did when he was really a baby.  

The poor thing has some kind of horrible stomach virus that has kept him from keeping even the tiniest sip of water down or in.

He looks really horrible.  We call him a skinny kid, but weight wise he really isn't that skinny, however after just 12 hours of being sick and his cheeks were hollow and his eyes sunk back into his head.  

I hope he is past the worse of it now and can start recovering.  I am so grateful that he was here at the house and not on campus when it struck.  

Truly blessed that Loni was able to go get him some more supplies last night.  I had been out earlier, but he was going through everything so fast, and once he started getting dizzy I was afraid to leave him at home alone. 

2 comments:

a said...

mine had pneumonia at school last semester and it was very tough on us both. a

a said...