Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eerie

This happened yesterday, Friday, January 25, sometime between 10:45 and 11:30 A.M.  I was home alone.  Doors were locked.

Yesterday morning I got up, made a nice breakfast of soft boiled eggs and wheat toast, and then settled in to do a little work on my redwork block for quilting class while catching up on my recorded shows.  

On my television stand top I have a collection of glass items that are green, including a pretty cross my boss gave me one year.  She purchased it from an artist at Huffine's Art Trails.

The cross is really not close to the edge, and I can't really watch television without noticing the arrangement on the table top.  

Around 10:30 A.M. or so, I decided to go get a shower so I could go out and take care of my grandcat before too late in the day.  When I left the room to go to the bedroom side of the house, the room looked liked this:
I know this for sure because as I was working on my quilt block I was trying to decide if I needed to vacuum the living room this weekend.

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped my hair in a towel, put on my towel wrap and came back into the living room to cool off and look up something on the internet.  I sat down on the couch and pulled up my browser and then something on the floor caught my eye.  It was the cross, upside down and undamaged.
As you can see nothing else was disturbed on the table top.

A message? 

I did text my boss to see if she was okay.  She was.  

The whole thing is eerie.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Для Вашем месте я бы поступил иначе. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/85-stroitelstvo-kvartir-v-moskve.html]время ремонта в квартире[/url]