Monday, January 14, 2013

At Least Dinner is in the Fridge

I really don't feel like going to work today.  Not because I am still too sick to work, but because I want to stay home.

At least I won't have to fix dinner when I get home.  Laura brought me homemade chicken soup yesterday but because I had a late breakfast out with the youngest and then had dinner out with him and Loni yesterday I haven't eaten the soup yet.  It will be a nice ending of the work day before I go back out to a quilting class tonight. 

I am not looking forward to the lesson tonight at all, but I will enjoy being with the people. 

1 comment:

annette said...

I wish so much I could quilt. I am great at figuring out what should be put together. but I do not know how to use a sewing machine. I am making chicken soup for tonight's supper so that when I get home from pool exercise, which is a pain, I will have dinner made. A