Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Would Have Been My 31st Wedding Anniversary

Today would have been my 31st wedding anniversary.  To celebrate the boys, Kyle, Loni and I went to San Miguel's in McKinney for dinner.  We could have been seated sooner than we were, but I wanted my favorite waiter.  

Raymond and I used to go there for dinner on our anniversary.  When we first started going there it was only on special occasions because we couldn't afford to eat out very often.  Later as we were able to get more established we would go there every month or so, but our anniversary dinner was special.  If my aunt was in town, we would actually get to go without the boys and make a night of it.

Going there on January 2 just seems right. 

1 comment:

Loni said...

Bonus that it was Margarita night :)