Saturday, August 4, 2007

Some People Have Wings on Earth

When the boys and I were out shopping tonight, we went to Petco. There was a parking spot right out front because it was so late. I looked through the window when I parked and there was a man that I consider to be an angel on earth. He was the friend that was here for us when Raymond went into hospice. He was the friend that was here when Raymond died.

I was so glad to see him. I really don't think I know a better man. Raymond was a good man, but this man is in a different class, even Raymond agreed with me.

We talked for a while and then we parted ways. I told the boys when we left that he deserved much more than he has received on earth.

I love him and his family and I will pray that things get better for them. They do so much for others, and never ask in return. Bless him and bless his family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He must be on a mission from God.

:-)