Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Someone Thinks I'm Awesome

My oldest told me tonight that his roommate thinks I'm awesome.

Here is the response when I asked why:

Oldest: Robert says you're awesome

Oldest: You remind him of his brother for some reason

[23:55] ME: Uh, OK. I'm glad he thinks his bro is awesome. That is good.

EDITED HERE (NOT ON TOPIC).

[00:03] Oldest: He says his brother is a really straightforward person and doesn't take crap

[00:03] Oldest: and is willing to voice his opinion

[00:05] ME: me to a tee, don't you agree

[00:06] Oldest: sure thing

I am really flattered by this comment from Robert. It is very nice to know that a teenager is paying attention to the adults around him. It is also really awesome to be considered "awesome" by a teenager.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome to even us old teenagers!!