Thursday, February 28, 2008

What's Happening (a list)

  1. I've been sick since last Wednesday. Upper Respiratory with horrible cough. Haven't been to doctor because cough is productive and doesn't keep me up at night

  2. Had my last class on my quilt. I lacked having 48 squares done, so I didn't have to arrange my blocks, but it actually turned out better for me. I had a great time.

  3. Voted

  4. Pants fell down in quilt class, fortunately I was standing behind everyone and no one saw. Can't figure that out. New pants, smaller size. Haven't lost any weight.

  5. House is really dirty. Cobwebs on the ceiling. Thread and scraps of material every where. Dust on lamp shades. Too much quilting, not enough cleaning.

  6. I had to really hold back at the quilt shop today. They had so many new green fabrics. It was heaven to my eyes. Oh to be rich enough to buy all those beautiful fabrics and to have maids so that you could spend all day quilting. (I've been designing the perfect quilting room in my head, lots of sunlight.)

  7. Bought my flower seeds tonight. I can't wait to scatter them around into the garden. I grow mostly zinnias because they are hardy and the butterflies love them.

  8. Looking forward to spring.

  9. Looking forward to some novels that will be published in April.

  10. I have been thinking about how blessed I am with the people in my life. I have some of the best friends a person can have.

No comments: